Komodo Dragon Red Wine
Gluten free and vegan friendly, This wine is full bodied with vibrant flavors of black cherry, clove, and toasty oak. Complex and concentrated.
Suggested Food Pairings
Roast duck, stuffed pork tenderloin, roast leg of lamb with rosemary and garlic, smoked ham with Komodo Dragon Red Blend reduction sauce.
- Appellation: Columbia Valley, WA
- Winemaker: Bob Stashak
- Blend: 49% Merlot / 30% Cabernet Sauvignon / 21% Syrah
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- G/F: 2.82 g/L
Top Awards and Accolades
- Tastings.com, August 2016
- 93 Points
- "Nearly opaque violet color. Fruity aromas and flavors of roasted nuts, berry pie, and dulce de leche gelato with a satiny, bright, fruity medium body and a smooth, stimulating, medium length toffee and spiced cherries finish with a silky tannins and light oak. A seamless, inviting red blend that is sure to satisfy."
- Int'l Women's Wine Competition, 2018
- 91 Points
- Gold Medal
- Wines Northwest, 2017
- 90 Points
- "Presents black cherry, currant baking spice and toasty oak to pair with all types of cuisine."